I ordered a customer card for my daughters birthday. 3 weeks later it never showed up. I called and was told it was rejected? It was a picture of my dog? I had to pay to expedite a stock one. $25 and it still took over a week and came after her birthday.

Ordered another with our dog that we got approved. Over a month later it still did not arrive and I told them to give up and issue a refund. They said they cant issue refunds?

Now I have 3 accounts set up and they say we cant delete the dead ones? Can't use my primary email because its linked to the rejected design?

Horrible experience. No customer service, no follow through. Very questionable ethics.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Visa Buxx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Visa Buxx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Rushcard. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Visa Buxx visa buxx card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Visa Buxx?

Comments

They said the same thing to me.I opted for the personal photo on the card option, outdoor picture.

Ordered it Oct 31st. It's Dec 14th. I have called three times over this period, they told me to do the same, order a stock card, which means more money. I finally got an email, stating, they don't issue refunds to to it not settling on their end.

What does that mean? I paid, they have my money. Now they want me to send them a copy of my bank statement that shows I paid, and they will 'see' what they can do?

I thought I was going nuts, but seeing these reviews gets me more mad they did this to countless others.Horrible service, and keeping